That is why we here at Fourways Movers, we have formed a professional moving team that is well-trained and equipped, for both large and small office relocations, with immense experience in both.
Whether the job is as simple as relocating floors, or as complex as an entire building, our key to a successful move lies in minimal disruption to the working environment and employee's workflow. Therefore costing your business less by preventing interruption to productivity.
That is why before undertaking any commercial relocations, we provide you with an operating plan that clearly identifies which areas will be affected during the relocation and a time frame for this.
We here at Fourways Movers, pride ourselves in ensuring that your businesses assets remain intake and in the same state as when we started. Preventing any further interruption to productivity.
• Dismantling & assembly of cluster & normal workstations.
• Dismantling & assembly of steel and industrial shelving.
• Dismantling & reassembly of bulk filing units e.g. Zipple units
• Rigging and transporting of Category 1 to 3 safes.
• Systematic packing and unpacking of archives, libraries and filing systems.
• Bubble wrapping of pictures, paintings and delicate items on request.
• Special packaging of antique and delicate items.
• Palletized Storage.
• Transporting of machines, lab equipment and stock
• Supply of supervised labour with trolleys and tools to do internal moves.
In Addition, all computers, servers and other delicate electronic equipment are transported in cages which consist of a steel frame and are enclosed with 3 padded shelves on castors.
Our loading capacity allows us to transport up to 14 items independently per cage, however it is dependent on the size of the screens.
Each item in the cage is individually wrapped and loaded onto our vehicles via hydraulic tail lifts ensuring complete peace of mind.